Friday, February 20, 2009

the hardships of death

as i`m sitting at my desk
i`m thinking
and i am consumed with this sadness
greiving, mourning
i miss kepler n how his face would always be greasy , covered in vaseline ...lol
so i`m on myspace right and i come across a girl name nyasia`s memorial page
i didnt no her but her death affected me
she died on feb. 18th , just by being at the wrong place at the wrong time
she was 17 , at a party when violence struck and her life was taken
this brought me back to my cousins death
life is just not fair
i know that hes in a better place
and there is nothing i can do to bring him back and he will always live in my heart
but it doesnt subside the pain
i guess all i can do is mourn

i miss and love you extremely kepler, from bike riding to tryna date all my friends, mannn, i loveeeeeee you big cousin, i really do & to all the other one's i lost ..

big mama, i misssss u & ya comedy , the way u use to say "big mama just fine" and give me all your food and always call me by my moms name by an accident. I know its been years since you`ve been gone. but i still miss u and will never forget you. rest in peace

ricky, u were such a clown man, even though we didnt make it tryna date and ended up not speaking, i enjoyed the times we did spend together, you alwaysss cracked me up , teaching me how to dance n play fighting. you are truly missed. dance in heaven

tyshawn, everytime we hung out it was always you, ricky & i . so it hurttttt me so much when i lost both of you guys months apart. you were always very kind to me and had my best interest. rest in peace.

uncle gary, i never thought i would see the day you would leave ya ashy, everytime u came around my heart would get warm, your the 1 who got me started in modeling, taught me to drive, etc. you love me extremely & i love you too, ...just "chicken"...lol , rest in peace


death has to happen, this i know, so i`m gonna cherish every moment & every loved one.
this could be my last moment or yours, remember time* waits for no man.

Thank you God

xoxo, Ashley Jenelle

No comments:

Post a Comment